We will meet at 9:00 am at the Slide Mountain Trailhead on Oliverea Road/Rt 47 in Phoenicia, NY.
- Wear sturdy boots or shoes, long pants and bring your work gloves.
- Bring your lunch and plenty of water.
- Safety glasses and hard hats are required. If you do not have your own, they will be provided and it is required that they be worn.
- Training is hands-on. No experience required.
- The day run from 9am-4pm, but anyone is welcome to spend all or part of the day!
Prior to your first workday, please read these instructions and complete this Volunteer Service Agreement. This is required of all Catskills Trail Crew volunteers.
- DEC Individual Application Instructions
- DEC Individual Volunteer Application
- For volunteers under age 18, please submit a Guardian Consent form to [email protected] prior to the volunteer day or bring the paper form the day of.
- A parent or guardian must be present for the volunteer day.
These forms can be filled electronically and emailed to [email protected] or mailed to the NYNJTC Headquarters.
If you have any questions please contact Crew Chief Charlie Gadol (732) 690-3118.
2099 Oliverea Rd
Big Indian, NY 12410
Additional worktrip information